(Scroll down to the bottom for floor plans, map and more!)
Welcome to this picture-perfect brick colonial, situated on a quiet East Bethesda block, yet in walking distance to all the shopping, dining and buzz downtown Bethesda has to offer.
The beautifully maintained and updated home features three bedrooms and two full baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen and first-floor den/office area. Contributing to its charm are a wood-burning fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors and fresh paint throughout. An idyllic, fenced-in backyard with a romantic patio and lush landscaping complete the picture.
Within less than a mile you will find downtown Bethesda, two Metro stations, parks, playgrounds, the Capital Crescent Trail, BCC High School, NIH and hundreds of restaurants.
- Living room with wood-burning fireplace, opening to dining room, office/den area and family room
- Family room/3rd bedroom with large closet and en suite bath
- Spacious, tiled full bath/shower with heated flooring.
- Generous dining room (expanded with addition)
- Recently expanded kitchen in custom-built addition. Sleek hard maple cabinets with a champagne sand finish and brushed steel handles. Silestone countertops, stainless steel Kenmore refrigerator with ice maker, Kenmore dishwasher, Dacor cooktop with 5 burners, Dacor oven and built-in Dacor microwave. Oversized windows overlooking the idyllic back yard.
- Home office area
- Doorway to level brick patio
- Large double pantry between dining room and kitchen, providing ample additional storage
- Master bedroom
- Bedroom #2
- Renovated hall bath with tub
- Linen closet
- Attic access through 2nd bedroom
- Freshly painted, day lit large storage room with potential for additional rooms
- Laundry area
- Ample storage
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Brick patio
- Spacious Amish shed
- Lush, green yard with mature plantings and one of the prettiest magnolias in the neighborhood
- Off street parking with space for two cars (partially shared driveway)
- Regularly maintained slate roof
- Recently resurfaced driveway
- Electrical heavy up. All outlets to code
- Walls, ceilings, trim — all stripped to the base and finished with latex paint
- Insulated piping under the addition
Facts & Figures
Year Built: 1935
Legal: Tax i.d. 160703379308
Lot: 41 Square: 3
Estimated annual taxes during the first year of ownership: $6,911
Lot Size: 6,000
- Address: Bethesda, Maryland
- Price: $795,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Phone Number: (301) 758–4894 or (202) 487–7177
- First floor family room/bedroom
- State-of-the-art kitchen addition
- Close to parks
- playgrounds and trails
- Walk Score of 78!
- Walk to two Red Line Metro stations
Bethesda Elementary, Westland Middle, Bethesda–Chevy Chase High