New listing, 4 bedrooms, and 2 full baths, brand-new kitchen and bathrooms. Open Sunday 1-4 pm. (For more info, scroll down below the video.)
9216 Villa Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817
Offered at $719,000
Welcome to this beautifully renovated Cape Cod-style home on a tranquil, pretty block in one of DC’s premier suburbs. Listen to the birds in the backyard, while you’re just minutes away from the Beltway or bus lines. This move-in ready, 4-bedroom, 2-bath home has a new kitchen, two new baths and tons of unexpected storage space.
The bright, open living room features a wood-burning fireplace and leads through the formal dining room into a brand-new, crisp white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and access to a grassy, fenced-in flat backyard.
A pantry and hall coat closet offer extra storage. Across the hall to the other side of the house, you will find two bedrooms with double exposures and a new full bath.
Upstairs, you will find two additional large bedrooms with multiple closets and built-ins as well as a tastefully remodeled second full bath.
The finished lower level features a bright, deep recreation room with big windows and built-in cabinets, an exit to the yard as well as the laundry, utilities and lots of storage.
Within walking distance: Wyngate Elementary school, North Bethesda Middle School, several parks, Walter Johnson High, and Old Georgetown Road with bus stops to Metro and downtown Bethesda.
Within a mile: the Beltway and I-270; NIH and Suburban Hospitals; the Bethesda YMCA, Old Georgetown Square with Giant and DSW; Wildwood Shopping Center with Balducci’s, Starbucks, and specialty stores.
Within easy driving distance: Montgomery Mall, Strathmore Music Center, several country clubs, Wildwood Shopping Center, Cabin John Regional Park, and the numerous offerings of Rockville Pike.
– Living room with fireplace.
– Formal dining room with recessed lighting and pantry, opening to…
– All-new kitchen with granite counters, new appliances, leading to…
– back entrance with stairs to a level backyard
– Hall with coat closet, separate linen closet and access to basement
– New first floor full bath with tub
– Two bright bedrooms
– Satin refinished oak wood floors throughout
– Landing/hall with deep linen closet
– Two large sunny bedrooms, each with three exposures via dormers and gabled windows and with multiple closets, built-ins and under-eaves storage
Newly Remodeled hall bath with walk-in shower-
– Attic access from hall
– Day-lit recreation room with large window overlooking the yard, built-ins, and new wall-to-wall carpet
– Generous laundry room with large capacity washer and dryer
– Additional storage in furnace room
– Staired Exit to back yard
Facts & Figures
– Built in 1955, renovated in 2016
– Lot size: 6,105 sq. ft.
– Total estimated tax bill for new owner (FY 2017): $7,352.85
– Private driveway
– Central A/C
- – New kitchen and bathrooms 2016
- – New ceiling and carpet in basement
– Newly landscaped yard 2014
– New insulation for attic 2012
– New roof with wide gutters 2012
– New window blinds for entire house in 2012 and living room blinds 2015
– New fence 2015
– Closet shelving and expansion in upstairs bedrooms 2014