The concerts will run from 7:30 – 8:30pm/Thursday evenings in the Bumper Car Pavilion, no matter the weather (the pavilion is fully covered). Some attractions will be open including the historic carousel, which will offer rides at $1.25 each. Also open, the Ballroom Cafe. The line up includes:
– June 20: MD Classic Youth Orchestra
– June 27: QuinTango
– July 11: Hot Society Orchestra of Washington
– July 18: David Schulman & Quiet Life Motel
– July 25: SongRise
– August 1: Bitter Liberals
– August 8: Rockville Swing Band
– August 15: Clarence “The Blues Man” Turner
– August 22: Washington Revels Gallery Voices
– August 29: Veronneau
On Sunday, July 21, the Park will host Family Jazz Day in conjunction with Blues Alley (a famous jazz club in DC). It will feature the US Army Blues Band, the Blues Alley Youth Ensemble, the Capital Focus Jazz Band and other local bands.
Glen Echo Park offers a variety of events and classes. Click here for a link to their calendar.